Monday, November 28, 2011

Assholes hair cut..





The coolest compliment I ever received from a woman. Was one day while smokin a cigarette outside the shop. She was at the shop as moral support for her friend who was gettin a tattoo. She walks outside to smoke one as well. I had been joking with them a little earlier. Anyways I said I was just being an asshole. She takes a pull of that cigarette and says to me. "You're not an asshole. You just have an assholes hair cut." Instant brownie points..

Looks like I might be gettin this soon.. Black and gray not black and red.. WIN! What would Sailor Jerry do?

                                                        Fun little Medusa piece I did a little bit ago..
                                                                      Catch ya on the flip..

No comments:

Post a Comment