Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Introductions are in order my good man..

Well I decided to try blogging and this is mine. OK so I'm Steve Zap. I am a tattooer in Miami Florida and this is where I will be posting random life stuff and art work. Maybe entertain a little bit and cuss a lot. Possibly tell some stories. Who knows? Anyways Enjoy! Oh and here are a few shots of my work..



                                  Every time I see this Koi I think to myself WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
The first movie I ever saw in the theater was STAR WARS. Mind you I was about 2 or so. But still cool.
                                                          Awwww The wonders of nature..
Too Funny. I can't believe that some one let me tattoo a portrait of myself on them. First attempt at a portrait for me.. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment