Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happenstance..


This came about after a conversation with some friends about Traditional Japanese style imagery. And why not incorporating contemporary iconography to it. I said why not? So here is my depiction of Batman pouncing on the Joker Traditional Japanese style. I will post the finished product when I'm done.


So I got a chance to tattoo my mom.. Too funny. I remember when I first got tattooed. I was eighteen and I walked into my moms house afterwards. I was so proud of this little dumb looking skull on the side of my leg. So I showed it to her. She cried which made me feel awful. And then I realized why she cried. She said those magic words. "Wait till your father gets home." Aww fuck my dad was goin to fuck me up for sure. I thought I was a goner. Anyways, my dad gets home and immediately my mom throws me under the bus. Look what your son did to himself she says. Oh shit! Here it comes. So I showed it to him. To my surprise he looks at it for a second and says " You're a fuckin idiot!" and proceeds to go to bed.  Haha after that it was like I had a license to get tattooed. WIN!


Ahh! There's nothing quite like hanging out with my two favorite ladies of ill repute for the night Guinness and Baby Guinness..

Started this up on an old customer friend of the shop yesterday. Good start I think. Can't wait to finish it up and get an awesome pic of it.


                                                                     Catch ya on the flip..

No comments:

Post a Comment